The semicolon is meant to represent the continuation, specifically of life, not to end. This underrated punctuation mark gained a new purpose in 2013 thanks to Amy Bleuel. In a field with many mental health issues, the semicolon is a reminder that we all are battling them and we're here to accept and support you through the battles.
For Mental Health Awareness Month, we are introducing our Hand Stamped Semicolon Necklace!
The necklace is made with:
- Hand stamped pendant with our original veterinary semicolon stamp
- Enamel to darken the design
- Your choice of cable chain:
- 16" w/ up to 18" extension Base Metal: more economical because it is made up of copper, zinc, nickel, and aluminum. Includes lobster clasp. Please keep in mind base metals tarnish (or oxidize) a lot faster.
- 16" w/ up to 18" extension Sterling Silver: hypoallergenic option for those allergic to nickel as it is made up of 925 sterling silver. Includes spring clasp. This chain is rhodium plated to increase its durability.
Please keep in mind design is stamped by hand and slight variation may vary.
I love this necklace!! The pendant is a perfect size, not big not too small. The sterling silver is beautiful! Simple, cute, and as I vet tech I love the symbol :)